Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September Birchbox

Birchbox for September arrived!!

So this month had tons of goodies in it!

* Twist-band hair ties... Let me say this was my favorite thing in the box this month. LOVE these things!!

* Fragrance sample: Kate Spade New York twirl. It smells great!

* Dr. Jart +  BB Cream. Have not tried this yet but really looking forward to it. I Love BB cream and really wanting to see if the more pricey kind compares or is better than drug store brands.

*  Band- AID Brand by Cynthia Rowley Bundle. These were super cute! Nice little surpirse. But lets face it... I would not spend $11 on a box of Band-Aids no matter how cute they are. Nice to try out though for free. :)

* Color Club Nail polish Color: Status Update- Now, I have had a color club nail polish before in one of my boxes and HATED it. Went on horribly and just was not as pretty as I was hoping. HOWEVER, this one was AMAZING! It was a darker color. Went on great and lasted pretty long. Was very pleased with it.

* Benefit foamingly clean face wash and face polish. Have not tried these out but I love Benefit products and looking forward to trying it.


All in all a great box this month! Was really impressed. I love getting these little boxes and all that comes in them every month. Very worth the investment. If you do not get it go check it out. www.birchbox.com


No comments:

Post a Comment