Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Trip

I am late in posting about this but wanted to document my trip.

On Labor Day Weekend I got to take a little trip down to the Gulf to our beautiful beaches in Alabama. It was a relaxing trip of just really riding around, eating and of course some putt putt golf. It was all in all a great trip! Just way to short for my liking. :)

We stayed in a little town called Fairhope, AL.

It was so pretty. A little old town with tons of shops. Our hotel was downtown so we could pretty much walk to everything. It was so relaxing and sweet.


We spent Sunday in Gulf Shores, AL. I love this town. I have spent most of my summer vacations in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area. There is just nothing like it. I think one of the best kept secrets in Alabama. Which is getting less and less a secret cause it getting crowded. :/ We ate at some of my favorite restaurants down there. Shrimp Basket and then for dinner we had Gulf Shores Steamer....






 It was amazingly good! Nothing like fresh gulf seafood. YUM!



We also took part in some of Gulf Shores famous Putt Putt Golf courses. There was tons of fun to be had.... It was very humid and hot and we went after the sun went down a good bit. However, it was still a very enjoyable time and lots of laughs.










Needless to say we had a great trip! Lots of fun and laughs were had all around! Love little getaways!


No comments:

Post a Comment